The Day targets both individuals and groups, especially:
- Parishes, communities, associations, institutions, congregations, universities, or NGOs.
This year, in particular, we especially call upon young people. Our invitation is to you. Participate in the Day, join us to pray, and together let us eliminate the causes of human trafficking.
We invite everyone to participate in the Day.
With your membership, you commit to:
- Participate in the Feb. 8 pilgrimage of prayer and awareness against human trafficking. You can follow the live streaming at https://www.youtube.com/c/preghieracontrotratta
- Pray for the victims of trafficking, involving other people, groups, communities, and associations, especially the younger ones.
- Organize a time of prayer and reflection in your parish, community, or group
- Share the message of the day
- Dedicate a post/tweet on your social media on Feb. 8 using the hashtag #PrayAgainstTrafficking
- Reproduce the "Journeying in dignity" flashmob and post it on your social media using the hashtag #PrayAgainstTrafficking
Logos of participating organizations will be included here on the Day website and in the final report that we will deliver to Pope Francis.